Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gathering #16

It's the little things in life that keep me moving forward.
So far this week has been GREAT!!! And it is the little things that have made it wonderful.
So you may ask yourself how do I have a week as great as Kimmy's well here are the steps
Step 1: I did not have to work on Monday or Tuesday
Step 2: Took my family to The Roof Monday night. We had a wonderful time!
Step 3: Everyone else had to work on Tuesday, I had a house to myself, sat in a chair and read all day long.
Step 4: Found out that my brother is coming home from Africa on MARCH 18!!!
Step 5: Worked out so hard that I came home completely ready for a shower and bed (realizing that I can work out that hard is what makes me the happiest. Thank you Torri!)
Step 6: Realized that I really am the happiest when I spend time with my family.
So ultimately it is Wednesday and this week has already been great.
I think if it gets any better I might just have to cry!

1 comment: