Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gathering #15

With all the fog that has rolled in and out of the valley the last little bit it makes me think about what fogs my life. I love fog but it does create some problems. There are some things that fog up my life. I don't ever want to face them, but then there are times that I need to. So just to name a few things that fog up my life. I am selfish. I am usually only thinking about my self, and what I want. I am lazy, I do not like to work.
These are some things that I want to work on. So this week. I am going to work as hard as I can on not thinking of only myself, and of stepping up to what needs to be done and not just waiting for someone else to do it.
Maybe my life will be less foggy if I can work on these 2 weaknesses.
What fogs your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment