Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gathering #14

Why do we think that it is fun to work out? I am not sure that I always think through these brillant ideas that flash through my mind.
I like sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and chocolate.
I like drinking my soda pop.
I like thinking that I am OK with the fact that I can eat whatever I want and NEVER work out and nothing will happen.
And then over the holiday season we watched home videos. I don't privilege the world that often of seeing me in a swimming suit. But when you are in Hawaii you kinda need to be in a suit. I DID NOT like what I saw. So I started thinking that I could work out tune up my body and that it would be no big deal. Well I was wrong. I truly hit it hard last night. My trainer kicked my butt within the first 10 min of class and I still had 50 to go. So I made it through class and home and thought nothing of it until this morning. I like being able to move. I can't. Sitting down is a major chore.
Am I crazy?
I feel like I am.
Yesterday I almost died, today I can not move.
I will be OK, until tomorrow.
When I get to do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment