Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gathering #22


This post is all about my little brother Benj. He is the baby of the family and is all about having a good time. He makes me laugh. He is super involved and is always running a million miles a minute. We don't always get along but when we do we have a GREAT TIME! This last week he had to get stitches and has spent more time at home. I have loved that we have chilled a couple of days this week. He is the person in my family that I can play with. We laugh and joke around all the time. This past summer the two of us went to Disneyland for a few days. It was one of the funnest things I have done. To just spend time with one of my siblings for more then a few hours is an experience I would like to try with the rest of the family. He makes me laugh, makes me cry, makes me smile, and sometimes makes me want to scream.

But all in all

I LOVE MY LITTLE BROTHER BENJ!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of you guys. Benj is such a rad kid!

    ReplyDelete