Monday, February 1, 2010

Gathering #18

All about me right now at this very minute. All in one word answers

Where is your cell phone? Purse
Significant other? NONE
Your hair? Curly
Your mother? Fun
Your father? Stressed
Your favorite thing? Family
Your dream last night? Didn't
Your favorite drink? Water
What room are you in? Class
Your hobby? Cooking
Your fear? Rejection
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
Where were you last night? Home
Something that you aren't? Patient
Muffins? Chocolate
Wish list item? Job
Last thing you did? Taught
What are you wearing? Skirt
TV? YES
Your pets? Chicken
Friends? Some
Your life? Hectic
Your mood? Optimistic
Missing someone? Definitely
Drinking? Water
Your car? Red
Something your not wearing? Ring
Your Favorite Store? Eddie Bauer
Favorite Color? Red
When is the last time you cried? Yesterday
Who will read this? ?
Where do you go to over and over? Bedroom
My favorite place to eat? Blue Bayou
Favorite place I'd like to be right now? Disneyland

1 comment:

  1. I've only eaten at the Blue Bayou once...and unfortunately the dish I got was not very yummy...I guess that just means we'll have to go together and you can tell me what's good :)

    ReplyDelete