Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gathering #23

Sick!!! I hate being sick!!! I am sitting at school wishing that it was 2:57 instead of 9:57. I wish I could be at home on the couch. But in my quest to be positive I am going to list the positive things about being sick.
#1= My pajama's. I love to snuggle up on the couch with my pajamas and sick socks.
#2= Food. When I am sick I get to waited on hand and foot. I usually do half of the cooking in the week but not when I am sick. No one wants to eat food that a sickly has made.
#3= Today my Aunt Wendy (I LOVE HER) called me before school, just to ask me a question, when she heard I was sick. She made me homemade soup and dropped it off at school. I love being taken care of.
I hope that I feel better soon. But if I don't I will be taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment