Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gathering #8

My trip to Denver was great. My dad and mom drove and left early Friday morning. Benj and I flew. We left our house around 1:45 pm and got to Denver around 5:00. We flew with our Uncle Paul and Aunt Wendy and they gave us a ride to my Uncle Jacks SURPRISE PARTY. So we got to the party and waited for the rest of my extended family to show up. My uncle had no idea that we were coming and when he got there he was very surprised by all of his friends that were there. My cousin Ashley had to point out my mom and my uncle Paul. We ate food and talked at the party. The next day we just hung out at my aunt and uncles house, our rental car had a flat tire so dad and I went to get it fixed. That night we went to my uncles favorite restaurant Maggiano's Little Italy. It was great. The food was amazing. The next day we packed up the car and drove home. Short trip but none the less a fun trip. Pictures will be on the next post I don't have my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment