Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gathering #5

This week I have been noticing the little things around me and have found somethings.
I have found that rain makes the world look crisper.
I have found that I like to crawl into my bed with lots of blankets.
I have found that fall colors inspire me.
I have found that cookie taste better hot from the oven.
I have found a bargain buy makes me feel like I am a super shopper.
I have found that it is harder for me to spend cash then putting my purchase on my debit card.
I have found as most people LOVE fall because of FOOTBALL, I only can handle 1 game a day.
I have found that short weeks total screw up my sleep schedule.
I have found that decorating for Halloween makes me wish for the days when I was little and could enjoy every part of the holiday.
I have found that babies (one in particular) always make me feel better about myself.
I have found that eating from the lunch buffet make this Saturday worth all the headaches.
I have found that I only listen to the radio on Saturday nights, and it is always Show tunes Saturday night.
I have found that getting up at 7 in the morning makes my day seem more full.
I have also found that when 7 am comes around I wish it was later, but I can still pull myself out of bed.
I have found that my family makes everything better.
That is just some of the things that I have found and noticed this week.

1 comment: