Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gathering #3

So this week for fun Friday, Ash and I went to the Bountiful Library. I haven't been to the library since I was in like High school it was fun to be at the local library it feels so different from a college library. Later that day we went to the U and picked up Nic and went to the zoo. So we saw so many babies. It was the first day that the baby elephant was out and about. I love the zoo! I love the penguins, and the Asian highlands. It was so much fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimmy!
    I learned of your blog from Katie and Megan. I think it's awesome! Feel free to visit mine: katysgardening.blogspot.com
    Talk to you soon!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to share your blog with others, I hope you don't mind?! I LOVE this gathering. So what happen last Friday(18th) ... I am waiting for an update. Kimmy fans are excited to hear.

    ReplyDelete