Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gathering #1

This week was crazy!!! Lots of first for me. Got a part-time job, trained, worked, canned, and played with Ash and Sam. I am excited for the changes that are happening all around me. I have found that there is so much to be grateful for. Happiness abounds all around us. I find happiness in my family, in my home, with my friends to name a few. This Friday Ash and I started fun fridays. We are going to do fun things around the state every Friday. We went to the Tracy Aviary. It was so fun. I have not been there since I was little. Cant wait for the next fun Friday.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job. Love the picture and the blog. You rock!
    p.h.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah to blogs! I'm glad you gave in! I can't wait to read about all your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHOO! I am so glad that you have joined the blogging community! It is so much fun to post your thoughts and pictures!!

    ReplyDelete