Monday, September 7, 2009

Gathering #2

Today was GREAT!!! For Labor Day my family went to Park City and shopped till we dropped. We each got 50 dollars and could only spend it on ourselves. Easy for me not so easy for Nic. It was so much fun. I bought 4 new shirts and a skirt. Ash, Mom, Sam, and I went to the Osh Kosh outlet and loaded Sam up for at least a week. Baby clothes are so cute. We bought Sam the cutest pair of overalls and jeans. I cant wait to see her in them. It was fun to be with my whole family (minus Dano) for a day. While the boys were in the Nike store my mom and I played with Sam next to sunny bench. I got kinda bored waiting and started taking pictures. I should never be left alone with a camera and myself to pass the time.
THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment