Saturday, April 2, 2011

Gathering #90

Went to book club this past week, and I realized that the women I love the most I read with. I love the opportunity that reading brings. I love how I feel when I finish a book, I love how it feels when I can't put it down. But the biggest thing that I love about book club is the women. I love them for different reasons. Here is what I love:

Jenny is so amazing, crafty, fun, and always positive. She is an amazing women, and brings a different perspective to my life.

Jessica is the life of the party. She is funny and cute. I love that she will read anything and see the good in it.

Wendy is deep. I feel like she is the one that brings the books into a different sphere. She is the one that can show us things that I never would have seen.

Ash is the founder of our book club. She is bubbly and cheerful. I love her to pieces. I love that she comes with questions about how we can apply any book to our lives. She is the sister that I always wanted (I am grateful that the above women have shared their sister with me).

Mom is the reason I love books. She made me read in the summer for 30 minutes a day, if not for her I don't think I would have the passion for books that I do.

Two of these women are my family. But I feel like the other three are my sisters, and I love them.

Tonya and Anna are amazing women and I love spending time with them.

All in all I love book club and the books we read, but more then anything I love the women.

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post! What book did you read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmy, I am crying! Thank you for your unexpected sweet words. I feel the same as you. Book club for me is so much more than "book club". I treasure the time with all of you!

    ReplyDelete