Saturday, July 7, 2012

Gathering #118

I spent last night at The Grand America. I had won a gift certificate from my work, so off I went with my two friends. We had a great time. We stayed on the 19th floor and had a great view of the city. We got pedicures, went to eat at Macaroni Grill, and  ate breakfast at the Garden Cafe.
I had a great time. Thank you Heidi and Faye for coming with me, and the Salt Lake City School District for giving me the gift certificate. 
The view from my room

Another view from my room

Best bed I have ever slept in.

Sitting area. See that chair it was so comfy.

Closet area, right outside the bathroom

No worries I took a shower and a bath while I was there

Vanity in the bathroom

Gorgeous garden out in the middle of the hotel

My empty gelato cup. It was yummy

The entrance to the spa where we got pedicures

All the colors to choose from

My finished toes

All three of our feet ready to go to dinner

When we got back to our room Hector had been there to turn down our beds and leave us a little  treat

Our chocolate boxes we found on our beds

Hector also left us a bucket of ice and cups for the evening

My after dinner treat a white chocolate covered strawberry rolled in pistachios and a salted caramel macaroon

Breakfast this morning. We got to eat outside it was lovely. 

There public bathrooms are amazing. Those towels in the middle of the counter are cloth . I was completely out of my element.

This is standing at one side of the public washroom.

2 comments: