Monday, April 9, 2012

Gathering #106

I feel like my life is so boring that no body would ever want to read about it. So here are a few of the things I have been up to lately.



  • Just got back from Carson City. I love just hanging out with the family. Left with some new phrases that I can't stop saying like "That is isgusting", "a tasty treat", and "stinky stinky". I can't get "big star" out of my head, and I have a new respect for prayers and the joy and simplicity they can bring and be.

  • School is busy. We are getting ready for CRT testing and I am cramming things into their minds all day every day.

  • Went to see "Mirror Mirror" I am so sorry if you liked it. I didn't!

  • Cooking is at an all time low in my life. Trying to shed a few pounds before Benj gets home in August. Lets see how it goes.

On an exciting note:


58 days (including weekends) till school gets out and 127 days till Benj gets home.


I know you are all jealous of my exciting life, but its my life and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment