Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gathering #104

I saw this on my friends blog and thought I would copy the idea.
February (so far) favorites.

I am in love with Downton Abbey. If you have not seen it stop everything and watch it. I love it and it is the highlight of my week.

Smoothies. I crave them and I start every morning with one.

Adele. I know I am a little behind on the times, but her songs get stuck in my head all the time.

Pandora. At work I don't get great reception on the radio. This has started my love for Pandora. I listen to it in the mornings while my students are working, during lunch, and after school. I can always listen to whatever I want when I feel like it.

Donors Choose, if you love a teacher, and want to help them out go onto Donors Choose. It is a program that teachers put things that they need for their class and people donate money toward their project. I love it, my kids love it. It is a win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment