Monday, January 31, 2011

Gathering #59 also known as Day 1 of the 30 day challenge

I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am an aunt.
I am a friend.
I am a teacher.
I am a reader.
I am a cook.
I am LDS.
I am a Ute.
I am fun, organized, lovable, and moody.
I wear my emotions on my sleeves.
To say that I don't take criticism very well is an understatement.

Interesting facts about me:
It took me 2 universities, 3 majors, and 7 years to graduate from school.
My best friends are my parents, my brothers, and my sister.
I have the worlds most adorable niece!
I always wanted a sister and almost 6 years ago I got the best sister anyone could ask for!
I have never only worked one job (something within me always needs a backup plan).
I spend most of my weekends falling asleep in my rocking chair around 10:30 pm.

Add it all together and you get me!

3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! Loved your way of doing your intro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm way excited for the 30 day posts!! can't wait to read them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started at the end and read forward, :o) we do not have a lot of likes in common, some.....BUT I like you.

    ReplyDelete