Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gathering #32

Today I gave a presentation for staff meeting on Investing Personally. I have worked on this presentation for a couple of weeks and it has opened my mind and eyes to what I need to change in my life. Investing personally in a work place is something that take a life change. So in the interest of investing personally, I am wanting to make a few changes in my life. I need to have a better attitude about things. I can only control myself not those I work with or talk to. If someone chooses to not hire me or take what I say too personally there is nothing that I can do about it. I need to see the world as a spot of beauty and sun shine, even on rainy days there are good things. I need to come what may and love it. I think that when I start making these simple changes that things will get better.

1 comment:

  1. BEAUITFUL THINGS,BEAUITFUL PERSONS ON A BEAUITFUL PLACE ARE SO GOOD AS LIKE YOU.

    MEHMODS@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete