Monday, December 7, 2009

Gathering #10

Last night I fell asleep sitting in a rocking chair. Maybe that is a sign that I need to slow down. I think I run at the speed of light and when I do finally sit my body gives out on me. This last weekend I worked 23 hours in two days. I tried to be nice to my guests and to wish them all a Merry Christmas, but at about hour 20 I had lost the spirit of Chritsmas myself. So as I sat down Sunday night to listen to the Christmas devotional with my family, I didn't make it through the 1st song and I was gone.
Do you think I need to slow down?
Do you think that I need to take a breather?
Do you think I need to find the Christmas spirit and live it even on a dead run?
I think the answer to all these things is Yes. I am re-evaluating my life and my attitude. TODAY I am keeping the Christmas spirit in my heart and in my life. And maybe if I slip you could give me a nice reminder to be kinder and more loving.
Oh and Santa if you are reading this.
I THINK I NEED A VACATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment